WNS IS HIRING ANALYST & FINANCIAL PLANNING
♦ DETAILS OF THE JOB ♦
COMPANY : WNS - WORK FROM HOME
ROLE : ANALYST & FINANCIAL PLANNING
QUALIFICATIONS : CA/MBA/BCOM
EXPERIENCE : 1& 5 YEAR PLUS
LOCATION : GURGAON / CHENNAI / MUMBAI
♦ ABOUT THE COMPANY ♦
WNS Global Services Inc. is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities.
Globally, the group’s over 44,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide.
♦ ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ♦
• Spreading and analyzing financials statements which would include review of various financial statements, such as balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, and statement of changes in equity.
• Evaluate financial performance of companies / borrower / guarantor based on a variety of factors including past and current performance, management projections and market changes over the time period.
• Prepare ability to pay analysis and collateral valuation
• Determine appropriate risk rating, both qualitative and quantitative based on performance during the review time period
• Document and synthesize findings based on above mentioned reviews into a credit report
• Understand the feedback received from the onshore team
• Regular connect with the client on email and calls.
• Attention to detail and highlight all important details to maintain accuracy
♦ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA ♦
The Analyst will require the following skills for this position:
• Chartered accountants/MBA Finance (mandatory) and Bachelor's Degree (Commerce mandatory), equivalent
• Most recent experience must include min 3-5 years in commercial lending domain which includes financial spreading and financial analysis
• Should have experience in spreading of Corporate’s Financial Statements in client application
• Strong knowledge on GAAP Accounting / International Financial Reporting Standards
• Sound knowledge of ratio analysis, cash flow, and trend analysis
CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO APPLY FOR THE POST
Popular posts from this blog
TCS IS HIRING BPS For Batch 2020 , 2021 2022 🔮 DETAILS OF THE JOB 🔮 COMPANY : TCS ROLE : TCS NQT LOCATION : ACROSS INDIA QUALIFICATION : BE/BTCEH/BCA/BCOM/BA/BSC/BPHARMA/MCA/MSC/ME/MTECH/MCOM WORK EXPERIENCE : 0- 2 Years 🌐 ABOUT THE COMPANY 🌐 TCS is evidently one of the leading Information Technology company's in the world. They are a top employer globally, and their 556,986 employees represent 156 nationalities all across 40 countries. The company is a global enterprise today, headquartered in India, consisting over a hundred independent operating companies. Their mission is to help their customers achieve their business objectives by providing innovative, best-in-class consulting, IT solutions and services and to make it a joy for all stakeholders to work with them 🔮 APPLICATION PROCESS TO APPLY 🔮 🌐The following is the Application Process for TCS BPS Hiring for the Years 2020, 2021, 2022 - Step 1. Firstly you need to register and complete the application fo
DELOITTE IS HIRING ANALYST / CONSULTANT 🔔 DETAILS OF THE JOB 🔔 COMPANY : DELOITTE ROLE : ANALYST / CONSULTANT LOCATION : BANGALORE /KOLKATA /GURGAON /HYDERABAD /MUMBAI /PUNE /CHENNAI QUALIFICATION : ANY GRADUATE /BCOM /MCOM /MBA EXPERIENCE: 0-3 YEARS 🔔 ABOUT THE COMPANY 🔔 Deloitte does not offer you just a job, but a career in the highly sought-after Risk Management and Financial Advisory field. They are a business leader in the Risk Management market and work to make the world more prosperous, trustworthy, and safe. As the global leader in Enterprise Risk Management Consulting×1, they leverage their position of strength to elevate our profile in the marketplace. They disrupt through innovation and integrated delivery models. And They execute to win on a global scale. Their clients, based outside of India, are large, complex organisations that constantly evolve and innovate to build better products and services, further leading to value accretion for the stakeholders. 🔔
AMAZON IS HIRING VIRTUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE - WORK FROM HOME 🔮 DETAILS OF THE JOB 🔮 COMPANY : AMAZON ROLE : VIRTUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE LOCATION : REMOTE INDIA QUALIFICATION : Any Graduate/ 12TH PASS WORK EXPERIENCE : 0-3 Years 🌐 ABOUT THE COMPANY 🌐 Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as "one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world",and is one of the world's most valuable brands.It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.. 🔮 ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES 🔮 Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers • Excellent documentation skills • Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present • Ability to concen